Disclosure pursuant to Art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of the D.Lgs. 196/2003, we make the following information available to you.
We at https://www.mariapatriziamarra.com/ believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors-usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
Information in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data are collected absolutely anonymously.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access to or control these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information about their practices and for instructions on how to disable certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. More information on cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the respective browser websites
Purpose of processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites linked with this one and to the sending of communications also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and the companies controlled and/or linked by it and/or Sponsors.
- Possible transfer of the above data to third parties, always aimed at carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- Perform obligations under laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Method of treatment
Data will be processed in the following ways:
- Single-opt mode data collection in appropriate database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- Organization of archives in a predominantly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are mandatory.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected may be disclosed to:
- companies and enterprises for direct mailing uses or similar activities;
- associations and foundations willing to purchase advertising space on the lists or on the site and/or related to the provision of a particular service.
- Subjects who should have access to the data, as per the law or secondary and/or EU regulations.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we point out that your rights with regard to data processing are:
- To know, through free access the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- Be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- Obtain by the holder without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, at an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, supplementation of existing data;
- oppose in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
Please note that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Maria Patrizia Marra Jewels
- P. VAT 07364600580
- Tax Identification Number: MRRMPT61D66F842Y
- 00167 – Rome(RM)
- Tel/Fax: 342 0770033
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided in Art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for deletion of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels provided.
All data are protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.